These Salmon and Chorizo Kebabs are perfect, whether your entertaining guests or just having a little family BBQ, these kebabs are easy to do and have a lovely smokey taste.
What you’ll need –
- Weber Cedar Wood Planks
- 100g Salmon, Skinned
- 1 Chorizo Sausage
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 16 Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 16 Black Olives
How To Use Weber Cedar Planks –
- Soak the Weber Cedar Planks in water, ideally overnight to get the maximum water absorption and life from the planks.
- Prepare the grill for direct cooking over a medium heat.
- Place the soaked plank over the direct medium heat and close the lid. After 5-10 minutes, when the plank begins to smoke and char, turn the plank over.
- The planks can be reused 4-6 times providing they are always soaked well prior.
Makes 8 kebabs
- Light up your BBQ for medium direct heat.
- Whilst you are waiting for your BBQ to warm up, cut the salmon and chorizo into chunks.
- Layer the salmon, tomato halves, chorizo and olives onto the kebab sticks.
- Drizzle over the oil and season to taste.
- Once you have prepared the Cedar planks, place the kebabs on the charred side of the plank and close the lid
- Leave to cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Enjoy your smokey, juicy kebabs.