Grilled vegetables are a perfect accompaniment to grilled fish and meats, and this recipe from Weber using their fantastic grill basket will not disappoint!
Serves: 6 Prep: 15 minutes BBQ: 10 minutes Method: Charcoal grill / gas grill
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2 courgettes
- 3 small spring onions
- 1 preserved lemon (optional)
- 2 stalks fresh coriander
- Olive oil
- Weber Small Grill Basket (Buy Here)
- Weber Large Grill Basket (Buy Here)
- Weber Style Small Vegetable Basket (Buy Here)
- Weber Style Large Vegetable Basket (Buy Here)
In The Kitchen
- Wash all the vegetables. Deseed the peppers and cut into strips.
- Cut the courgettes into four slices lengthwise, then chop into small 1/2 cm thick pieces.
- Remove the outer skin of the spring onions and cut them coarsely.
- Rinse the lemon in water to remove the salt. Chop it into small pieces.
- Wash and finely chop the coriander.
At The Barbecue
- Prepare the barbecue for direct heat – approx. 220 ºC. Place the grill basket on the grate, oil it and let it preheat. Then add the peppers, close the lid and grill for 3 minutes.
- Stir and add the courgettes and spring onions. Season with salt and pepper. Close the lid and cook for a further 7 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Towards the end of the cooking time, add the lemon and coriander.
- Check if the vegetables are cooked and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.