1. This competition is open to the public who are residents of UK Mainland only, aged 18 years or over, with the exception of employees of Walter Tipper Ltd,
its associated companies or subsidiaries, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with this competition.
2. To enter the prize draw, applicants must like and comment why the user’s would love the prize on the competition post to win two tickets to Weber Grill Squad course
3. The competition will run from 1.00pm 25th March until midnight 1st April 2019.
4. Only one entry per Facebook account.
5. Postal entries will not be accepted.
6. When the competition ends at midnight, all entries will be placed into the grand prize draw for a chance to win the prize. The winner will be selected at random.
7.The prize has to be claimed by 2nd April at 5pm GMT 2019. If the prize is not claimed by the deadline, the entry will be void.
8. Delivery is free of charge and will be arranged with the winner once the prize has been claimed.
9. The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and cannot be substituted for cash alternatives.
10. By entering the competition, you hereby warrant that all the information submitted in your entry is true.
11. Paving Place/Walter Tipper Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct or the results of any competition, Paving Place’s decision shall be final.
13. The competition winner may be required to participate in publicity.
14. Events may occur that can affect the competition for the awarding of the prize due to reasons beyond the control of Paving Place/Walter Tipper Ltd. Paving Place/Walter Tipper Ltd may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the competition and the entrant therefore agrees that Paving Place/Walter Tipper Ltd will take no liability as a result thereof.
15. Paving Place/Walter Tipper Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition and/or its terms and conditions, with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
16. Paving Place/Walter Tipper Ltd accepts no responsibility and disclaims any liability for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting one of the prizes.
17. By entering this competition, applicants agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions. E&OE