The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions processed by this site and over the phone. Please read carefully and a print a copy out for reference
We may change these terms from time to time:
- Pricing Information
- Payment Procedure
- Placing your order
- Returns (damaged goods, incorrect goods/wrong amount, unwanted goods, faulty goods)
- Product Descriptions
- Secure Technology
- All prices quoted on our website are in £ sterling and include VAT
- Prices and products quoted are subject to alteration without notice – whilst we try to ensure that all prices and information are accurate we will not be held responsible for any errors that may occur. In the event of an error occurring we will inform you immediately and offer the option to confirm the order at the correct price, change your order or cancel it. In the event that we are unable to contact you we will cancel the order and provide a full refund
- Payment can be made by MasterCard, Visa, Delta/Connect or Switch
- No foreign credit or debit cards are accepted
- If the billing and delivery address are not the same we may require further confirmation of your address through means of a utility bill, or other security questions being answered, Please be advised that this could delay your order lead time.
- Whilst all reasonable care will be taken to protect the confidentiality of your order and credit card details we cannot be held liable if, through no fault of our own, these details are intercepted by and used by third parties
Placing Your Order:
Once your order has been placed an acknowledgement will be emailed to you detailing your order. Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us, will take place on dispatch to you the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- All items are subject to availability; we can only guarantee availability whilst stocks last. If your ordered items are unavailable we will contact you to give the option of an alternative item, to wait for the item to come into stock, or cancel the order.
- We will endeavour to deliver goods within the times stated but goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes out of our control. Any dates we specify for the delivery of goods are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- Please allow enough time for your items to be delivered before you organise installation as we cannot be held responsible for out of pocket expenses resulting from delays in delivery
- Delivery is to mainland UK only
- Deliveries are booked on the condition that there is reasonable access for the safe and prompt delivery of the product. Any special requirements should be notified to us at the point of ordering
- We reserve the right to charge £35 for re-delivery if you are not present at the agreed original delivery date
- Delivery dates are estimated at all times and may be delayed without prior notice, we therefore strongly advise all customers not to book fitters until they have received the relevant goods, as no claims will be accepted.
Cancellation / Returns:
- All deliveries should be inspected on arrival. It is very important that goods are inspected before signing the delivery note. If the goods are damaged, it is important that you refuse delivery, mark the delivery note accordingly and advise us on 01543 222 105 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. All damages must be reported to us within 5 days of delivery. Your statutory rights are not affected by this clause
- You agree to check the goods for damage before signing the drivers delivery note. The driver must allow you 15 minutes to inspect the goods thoroughly.
- If you sign for the goods, even if you write the words "Unchecked" or similar on the delivery note, then you are accepting that the goods arrived in good condition and later claims for visible damage will not be considered.
- If someone else is signing for the goods on your behalf you must advise them that the goods must be checked.
Incorrect Goods/Wrong amounts sent
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have signed for the correct number of goods delivered. At the time of delivery you must also check that you have received the correct goods in accordance with your order. If you find that you have received incorrect goods or the wrong amount of goods, you must mark this on the despatch note, you must then notify us of this by phone on 01543 222 105. Or by e-mail on email@example.com or by letter within 14 days from receipt of goods.
- Please note: Do not fit an item if it is damaged – this counts as acceptance of goods and the item is then non-returnable
- You have the right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, to cancel your order within 14 days of delivery, starting the day the goods are received. This must be done in writing via e-mail or letter.
- Under the same regulations you have a duty to take reasonable care of the products
- If you cancel an order after the goods have been delivered or despatched to be delivered, you will be charged the ACTUAL COST of collecting the item. Because we may subsidise our delivery cost when we initially deliver the item to you, the actual cost of collection may be more than you made for the initial delivery. The cost will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
- Where you cancel your order we will refund your money within a 14 day period of us receiving the returned items, in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
- When we receive the goods we will inspect them to ensure all manuals, accessories and other components are within the returned package and that you have taken reasonable care of the goods. The goods must be returned in their original packagaing. If we receive an item that has not been taken reasonable care of, we shall charge you a fee equivalent to the reduction in the items value. If the item has missing components we shall charge a further fee to cover the cost of these items. These costs will be deducted from any refund that is due to you.
- If we are unable to supply your product within thirty days of your order you are entitled to a full refund
- On the very rare occasion you may find that your items are damaged or faulty. If this happens please contact us as soon as possible on 01543 222 105.
- If the damage is apparent as you take delivery, please ensure that you sign for the delivery as damaged on arrival. To ensure a swift and efficient resolution we advise you to take as many photographs as you can of the damage and to check the product thoroughly.
- We will collect any damaged products at our own discretion. We will advise you to dispose of them only when we have arranged a suitable replacement/resolution with yourself.
- This returns policy is in addition to your legal rights.
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Requests can be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Paving Place, Walter Tipper Ltd, Europa Way, Lichfield, WS14 9TZ
- All refunds due for whatever reason will be made within 14 days of collection of the product.
- Any deductions applicable, such as collection charges, will be deducted from the refund due
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual product.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights and measurements quoted are approximate
- The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with the health and safety laws of the UK and we cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any health, safety or legal requirements outside the UK
- Full detailed product specifications are available from the manufacturers brochures or their websites
- World Pay our payment provider utilises SSL – secure socket layer technology - this encrypts your information. A small padlock displayed in a low visibility corner marks secure pages. This is displayed during the payment stages of the transaction only.
- We will endeavour to take all possible care, to keep all details of your order and payment secure. However in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering.